Saturday, June 1, 2013

Gender Reveal!

 Today started out as a very dreary day in Louisville, KY. The forecast was full of rain for the entire day! I was so bummed thinking that I wouldn't be able to do this gender reveal like I had promised. A little after 5 the clouds parted and the rain stopped long enough for us to get the pictures done. 

Kelli and Ryan are special to me! Kelli is a great friend and a FANTASTIC hairdresser. (PS. Ladies if you need your hair done she ROCKS!!!) 

They had already told all of their immediate family the gender of the baby, but withheld the info from their friends and allowed me to be part of this special time in their lives. 

Preston will be one lucky little guy, I can't wait to meet him and watch Kelli and Ryan grow into the great parents I know they will become!









After a wonderful shoot, Kelli pointed out that the street we were shooting on was PRESTON street. How fitting!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment