Monday, October 14, 2013

*HUSH* 

There are fewer things in this world that a man finds sexier than a confident woman. 

I had the pleasure of helping someone feel confidence this past weekend. Since this was my first *Hush* session, I wanted to make sure that things went as smoothly as possible. My client started out a little timid but the longer we worked together you could definitely see her confidence level was rising. She wanted to take very personal intimate pictures for her husband and she wanted them to be something that would be classy and very sensual at the same time. From the lighting to the shoes to the curls in her hair we managed to pull it off with out a hitch. After the editing was completed and I PASS'ed the session to her, she showed her husband and he was shocked to say the least. She had done something for him that not only showed him love but a self confidence that every woman should be able to find the ability to express. 




No comments:

Post a Comment